A 33-day integrated addiction and trauma residential treatment program, in a caring community setting where women's unique needs, experiences and situations are recognized in the complexity of alcohol and/or drug addiction. Clients experience an intensive recovery process based on the philosophy of 12-step programs.
- the program addresses the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of addiction
- participants work through addiction-related issues
- building healthy relationships
- effective communication skills
- women also participate in leisure activities including yoga, meditation and swimming
- family and friends who wish to visit are required to attend a psycho-educational family group session called "Steps to Self Care"
- visitation will follow the session if the above requirements are met