Site: Burlington - Sable Dr

Service: Residential Services - My Place

Memos and Bulletins
Public Comments My Place Residence closed as of July 10, 2017
Contact Information
Office Phone 905-632-4388
Fax 905-637-5290
Social Media Facebook Facebook:
Twitter Twitter:
Primary Contact Residential Staff
Site Information
Located In Community Burlington
Address & Map
1242 Sable Dr
Burlington, ON L7S 2J5
View Google Map
Intersection Maple Ave and Fairview St
Physical Access Not Accessible
Agency and Service Names
Legal Name Reach Out Centre for Kids
Agency Information
Legal Status (50) Non Profit
Funding United Way ; Fees
Description and Service Details
Description (Service) My Place Residence is closing as of July 10, 2017 
My Place is a co-ed residence for young people ages 16 to 21 yrs who are expressing a desire to work towards independent living. For various reasons they are unable to remain at home or have already been out of their home, living in alternate accommodations. 
Staff provide support and assistance to residents by providing: life skill coaching * counselling * advocacy referrals * assistance with accessing housing * educational options and employment (the program is voluntary)
Hours Mon-Sun 24 hours
Areas Served Halton Region
Eligibility Ages: 16 year(s) - 21 year(s)
Application Referrals are accepted by contacting residence directly
Languages English
Fees Service - youth are required to pay a monthly rent of $375 which includes food costs ; Fee assistance available ; assistance is provided by Ontario Works.
Categories and Classification
Service Categories Group Homes for Dependent Children ; Transitional Housing/Shelter ~ Young Adults ; Transitional Housing/Shelter ~ Youth

Agency Overview

Any omissions are unintentional and HIP disclaims any liability for unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of this site. For a complete copyright and license statement please refer to our Terms of Use.