Service: EarlyON Child and Family Centre
|Record #: OAK9000||Last Full Update: 06 Aug 2019|
|Social Media|| Facebook: www.facebook.com/pages/Oakville-Parent-Child-Centre/86294446032
|Primary Contact||Logan McCann, Executive Assistant|
|Legal Status||(50) Non Profit|
|Primary Executive||Donette Phillips, Executive Director|
|Description and Service Details|
|Description (Service)||Locations and program details are available in our Program Guide
Ontario EarlyON Programs:
EarlyON programs are for parents, caregivers and children, newborn to six years of age.
* offer interactive play programs where children can engage in age appropriate learning activities that support development
* parents/caregivers interact with their children, attend workshops, learn parenting tips, network with other parents/caregivers and borrow resources from the resource library
* programs include Drop ins (no registration required) and those that require registration
Enrichment programs offer your child the opportunity to enhance development with access to our certified and specialized instructors, through programs like Infant Massage, Parent-Baby Yoga, and Music classes. Registration is required.
* Through our family support and informative programs, you are encouraged to share perspectives, talents and insights with each other in collaborative learning environments and will have ample opportunity to have questions answered and share experiences. Registration is required.
* Adjusting to Parenthood Group (formerly PMD Support Group) a support group for new Mom's to give you the opportunity to meet other moms who are having similar experiences, learn about PMD and what you can do to help yourself and your family. Registration is not required.
Discovery Station Emergent Learning Programs are programs for children 18 months to 5 years, where children have the opportunity to develop your child's social and emotional skills, all while having fun, which aligns with the Halton Public and Catholic School Board's curriculum
|Hours||Mon-Fri 8:30 am-4 pm|
|Eligibility||Ages: 6 year(s) and under|
|Application||Membership and registration required|
|Fees||Program - there are fees for some programs while others are free|
|Site Location||Glen Abbey|
|Located In Community||Oakville|
|Address & Map||
461 North Service Rd W, Unit 17
Oakville, ON L6M 2V5
View Google Map
|Intersection||Fourth Line and North Service Rd W|
|Physical Access||Fully Accessible|
|Categories and Classification|
|HCSD Main Heading||Child / Family Services|
|HCSD Sub Heading||Parent / Child Programs ; Recreation for Children / Families|
|Service Categories||Early Childhood Family Centres ; Parent/Child Activity Groups ; Parent/Child Instruction ; Parenting Skills Classes|