(Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative)
|Contact||Victoria Greer, Volunteer Coordinator, Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative; Phone: 905-467-1454; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative is seeking a volunteer who is a motivated, passionate, creative Website Coordinator, to volunteer with Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative Executive Team. The successful candidate will collaborate with the HBFI Executive team to identify, prioritize, and develop relevant structural and content-specific changes to our website. |
• Ensures the continuous development and sustainability of the Halton BFI website.
• Ensures Wix and Zoho annual fees are paid in a timely manner
• Checks regularly to ensure web pages are accurate and effective, and all links are in good working order.
• Maintains the integrity of the website and makes changes and updates as needed.
• Coordinates with Social Media Coordinator and Event Manager to promote events and initiatives.
• Upload GM/AGM agendas to website one week prior to each meeting.
• Upload GM/AGM minutes and recordings to the website News Page within 3 days of said meetings
• Provides website reports and project reports, as appropriate, at GMs and AGM.
• Provides course registration reports to the Administrative Coordinator
• Regular review of web analytics, identify gaps and opportunities for website improvement and content development
• As required, assist in managing content for website including but not limited to editing, fact checking, image selection, and layout design.
|More Info Link||https://www.babyfriendlyhalton.ca/|
|Clients||Families in Halton Region|
|Ages||18 year(s) and up|
|Suitable for OSSD||No|
|Suitable For||Adults (18+)|
|Areas of Interest||Program Coordination / Support ; Volunteer from Home / Virtual ; Website Design|
|Skills/Experience||Creativity ; Dependability & Trustworthiness ; General Computer Skills ; Planning & Organizing ; Research ; Self-Motivated / Work Independently ; Team Work ; Web & IT ; Writing & Editing|
|Commitment Length||Long Term - Seeking at least 1 year commitment|
|Interaction Level||Solitary ; Small Group ; Virtual Volunteering|
|Location||Meetings are currently conducted virtually|
|Number of Positions||Burlington ; Milton ; Oakville |
1 individual(s) needed in total.
|Additional Requirements||• Education and/or related experience in website management |
• Ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy, strong communication and problem solving
• Additional professional courses/certification/ accreditation are considered an asset
• Knowledge and understanding of non-profit organization, specifically Baby Friendly Initiative
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask
• Ability to conduct research and exercise good business judgment
• Ability to determine problem areas and recommend solutions
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative|
|Office Phone||905-825-6000 ext 2925|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-442-5866|
|Address & Map|
Halton Region, ON
|Mailing Address||c/o Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative |
Halton Regional Centre
1151 Bronte Rd
Oakville, ON L6M 3L1