(Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative)
|Comments||Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative (HBFI) is a non-profit community coalition consisting of health care professionals and people who support breastfeeding and promotes the Baby-Friendly Initiative in the Halton Community. Our mission is to protect, promote, and support breastfeeding in our community by facilitating the implementation of the Baby-Friendly Initiative.|
|Contact||Amy Truc Nguyen, Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative is seeking a volunteer who is motivated and engaged professional to fill the key role of Administrative Coordinator, to volunteer with the Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative Executive Team. The successful candidate will collaborate with the HBFI Executive team and will utilize critical thinking, communication, and organization skills in a wide range of activities. |
• Prepares meeting agendas for executive and general meetings 2 weeks prior to each meeting.
• Sends agendas to Co-chairs/Executive to review agenda 8 days prior to the meetings and to coordinate with Website Coordinator to upload to the website, one week prior to meeting.
• Sends emails to the membership mailing list, via Mailchimp, one week prior to each meeting and one day prior to each meeting.
• Takes notes at meetings and prepares meeting minutes within 3 days of meeting. Notify Co-Chairs and Executive when ready for review.
• Maintains an electronic file for Halton BFI business including meeting agendas and minutes, terms of reference, logic model, work plans, volunteer positions, etc.
• Maintain a current email distribution list in MailChimp.
• Monitor the Halton BFI Gmail account and respond to emails, and/or refer emails to the appropriate Executive member to respond
• Maintain Halton BFI Google Drive files and Google Photos account, including permissions.
Participates in HBFI AGM annual preparation and presentation.
Skills and qualifications, you will bring:
• Consistent, keen attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
• Proficiency with computer/technological applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to quickly build and maintain effective working relationships.
• Proven self-starter and a collaborator; efficient, organized, and able to produce high quality work independently.
|More Info Link||https://www.babyfriendlyhalton.ca/|
|Clients||Families and individuals|
|Ages||18 year(s) and up|
|Suitable for Highschool Credit Hours||No|
|Suitable For||Adults (18+) ; Seniors (55+) ; Post-secondary students|
|Areas of Interest||Office Administration ; Telephone Communication ; Writing / Editing|
|Skills/Experience||Communication & Interpersonal Skills ; Confidentiality ; Customer Service ; Dependability & Trustworthiness ; General Computer Skills ; Listening Skills ; Planning & Organizing ; Team Work ; Web & IT ; Writing & Editing|
|Commitment Length||Long Term|
|Interaction Level||Small Group|
|Minimum Hours||10 / Month|
|Number of Positions||Acton ; Burlington ; Georgetown ; Milton ; Oakville |
1 individual(s) needed in total.
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative|
|Office Phone||905-825-6000 ext 2925|
|Toll Free Phone||1-866-442-5866|
|Address & Map|
Halton Region, ON
|Mailing Address||c/o Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative |
Halton Regional Centre
1151 Bronte Rd
Oakville, ON L6M 3L1