Soccer Summer Camp Volunteer
(Royal City Soccer Club, Soccer Camps)
|Contact||Alice Kuziemka, Volunteer Coordinator, Royal City Soccer Club; Phone: 1-800-427-0536 ext 221; Email: email@example.com|
|Duties||Volunteers at our summer day camps may have any of the following responsibilities: |
• Assisting staff with coaching and supervising children at camp
• Equipment collection and maintenance (i.e. inflating soccer balls, collecting cones)
• General help around camp
• Maintain a clean camp environment and help staff meet all safety protocols
• Adhere to and help enforce all camp policies
Qualities we’re looking for:
• Enjoys soccer and sporting activities
• Great with children (ages 5 to 13 years)
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Responsible and reliable
|More Info Link||https://royalsoccer.com/staff/jobs/ontario/|
|Clients||Children ages 5-13|
|Ages||14 year(s) - 18 year(s)|
|Suitable for OSSD||Yes|
|Suitable For||Youth (12-18) ; Highschool students|
|Areas of Interest||Community / Neighbourhood Volunteering ; Program Coordination / Support ; Recreation & Sports ; Youth & Activity Camp Support ; Youth Engagement|
|Skills/Experience||Communication & Interpersonal Skills ; Counseling & Support ; Friendly & Outgoing ; Leadership ; Listening Skills ; Mentoring & Training ; Patience ; Positive / Cheerful Demeanor ; Sports & Coaching ; Team Work ; Working with Children|
|Commitment Length||Short Term|
|Interaction Level||One-on-one ; Small Group|
|Minimum Hours||20 / Week|
|Dates and Times||Volunteers can apply for: |
- morning sessions (20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30AM - 12:30PM),
- afternoon sessions (20 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 12:30PM – 4:30PM) or
- full days sessions (40 hours/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30AM – 4:30PM) during any or all of the nine weeks of July and August 2021.
|Seasons||Summer ; July 5 - September 3, 2021|
|Accessibility||Partially Accessible - May be accessible depending on the location.|
|Location||Oakville, Burlington and Milton|
|Number of Positions||Burlington ; Milton ; Oakville |
40 individual(s) needed in total.
|Training||Training is provided - Volunteers are required to watch a brief orientation video prior to camp starting.|
|Transportation||Near public transit - Dependent on the location|
|Application Deadline||18 Jun 2021|
|Additional Requirements||How to apply: |
Visit our website at royalsoccer.com and follow these 5 steps:
1. Click on the STAFF heading at the top of the website.
2. Select the province that you are in.
3. Review the Volunteer description and click on the yellow APPLY NOW button.
4. Sign-in (if you already have an account) or Sign-up if you are a new volunteer applicant.
5. Complete the Volunteer Online Application by clicking the appropriate box at the bottom.
Volunteers at our camp must be at least 14 years of age by the time their camp week of volunteering starts. If you are 16 or older, you may be eligible for a CIT (Counsellor in Training) or Camp Counsellor position with us.
Any volunteers aged 18 or older will be required to submit a police background check.
|Start Date||On or after 05 Jul 2021|
|End Date||03 Sep 2021|
|[ More Agency Info | Other Opportunities | Suggest New Opportunity ]|
|Organization Name||Royal City Soccer Club, Soccer Camps|
|Toll Free Phone||1-800-427-0536|
|Fax||Toll Free 1-888-639-5957|
|Address & Map|
1251 Northside Rd
Burlington, ON L7M 1H7
View Google Map