You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Social Media
There are 10 record(s) that match your criteria.
If you’re ready to learn about advocacy and committed to taking action every month, join us!
*** To volunteer: sign up here: https://resultscanada.ca/join-us/ ***
Seeking engaged and enthusiastic Graphic Designer for professional opportunity creating branding material for VST a non-profit Canadian historical organization.
Can you engage an audience and captivate their attention with a look, with a story? Vintage Signals Team is looking for storytellers to engage with audiences from around the world. We've got amazing stories and we need people who can spin a thrilling tale. Have you got that silver tongue? Look into what we have to offer.
Working with the Vintage Signals Team volunteer curators, we require technicians who can maintain and perform minor repairs to historical artifacts. This position may require answering questions from the public on how the artifacts work and set up demonstrations.
If you can take inspiring photographs in a range of lighting conditions and create 2-3 minute videos that inspire people to support our cause, have we got an experience for you! Join our team! VST is a non-profit Canadian historical organization promoting communication.
The Vintage Signals Team are seeking curators who have an eye for historical artifacts. We need creative ways to display artifacts, equipment and vehicles in exhibitions, events and presentations. We appreciate a hands-on learning approach and would need your expertise to guide the general public through the exhibits.
Summer season volunteer positions for museums, schools and public events.
Interacting with the public to explain and demonstrate vintage
Signals equipment from WW1 and WW2. Ability to learn Morse Code and Code-breaking is an advantage.
- Speak and tell the tales of Signalling
- Use Vintage equipment
- Wear period uniforms if needed
Are you seeking a professional opportunity providing your expertise in website management? Join our team! VST is a non-profit Canadian historical organization promoting communication.
2. Gathering and filing names and addresses of organizations and businesses;
3. Collaborating with the Secretary if requested.
2. Warehouse Helper - Helping our staff and other volunteers in the warehouse, moving furniture, accepting donations. Steel-toe safety shoes are required. This position is available during the week and on Saturdays.
3. Client Service Representative - Supporting clients with choosing furniture for their homes. Preparing documents and taking pictures. Help staff to receive drop off items from our donors. Organizing furniture records.
4. Outreach Support - Supporting our team with all outreach programs: delivering flyers, meeting with potential donors and coordinators, participating in events and festivals. This position is available to volunteers with a very limited time, can be done during the day or after hours. Some weekends are required (shows and festivals). Multimedia developers and fans are welcome to update our media platforms.