You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Guide / Greeter
There are 7 record(s) that match your criteria.
Booking appointments, housekeeping, Shelf Stocking / Warehousing / Inventory, Community Outreach, Neighbour service, Community / Neighbourhood Volunteering, Newcomer Assistance
- To assist with answer phone, transfer calls, take messages, as well as answering door, welcoming visitors, escorting visitors to residents rooms
- Taking, coffee, tea, snacks to residents rooms
- Light housekeeping
- Offering support to residents and families
- Usher audience members into the Church, provide programs and sometimes assist in seating more elderly audience members.
- Assist in staging of concerts, moving piano, chairs and stands before and clearing chairs after the concert, etc .
We are looking for volunteers with an interest in:
- understanding how an orchestra concert is presented
- providing excellent customer service to OCO patrons
- helping set up the stage & box office before concerts and tear-down post-concert
- ushering and interacting with patrons
- assisting in raffle and soloist flower presentations
- assisting with intermission reception preparation, execution & clean-up
Meet and greet players
- engage visitors in conversations and dialogues regarding the museum's collections and temporary exhibitions
- ensure memorable and positive visits, including ensuring comfort and safety of visitors while fostering educational growth
- participate in specialized programs that may be developed (i.e. Docents in the Schools, Speakers Bureau, Drawing in Galleries, Family Tour etc.)
- seek clarification and guidance from Cultural Centre staff when needed
The May Court Club is a women's service organization. Many of our volunteers work at The May Court Nearly New shop and assist by providing one or more of the following tasks:
- Greet customers
- Help customers find outfits and accessories
- Record details about consigned and/or donated items on our user friendly computer system
- Tag clothes and items with prices
- Hang and display merchandise
- Cashier assistant packages purchased items for our customers
- Cashier (if you are interested in this position, the shop will provide additional training)
- The shop usually does not operate throughout the summer months.