You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Donations - Clothing, Women's
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
May Court Club of Oakville
200 Kerr St, Oakville
The May Court Club is a women's service organization. Many of our volunteers work in The May Court Nearly New shop and assist by providing one or more of the following tasks:
- Greet customers
- Help customers find outfits and accessories
- Record details about consigned and/or donated items on our user friendly computer system
- Tag clothes and items with prices
- Hang and display merchandise
- Cashier (if you are interested in this position, the shop will provide additional training)
- The shop does not operate throughout the summer months.
Wastewise, Thrift Store
12A Armstrong Ave, Georgetown
Helping out in a community store: sorting items, placing them on shelves and in boxes, sorting books, toys, clearing the areas of the store, organizing inventory, helping customers, helping with recycling, fixing items, preparing them for sale or display, making signs.