You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Clerical / Typing / Filing
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
The May Court Club is a women's service organization. Many of our volunteers work at The May Court Nearly New shop and assist by providing one or more of the following tasks:
- Greet customers
- Help customers find outfits and accessories
- Record details about consigned and/or donated items on our user friendly computer system
- Tag clothes and items with prices
- Hang and display merchandise
- Cashier assistant packages purchased items for our customers
- Cashier (if you are interested in this position, the shop will provide additional training)
- The shop usually does not operate throughout the summer months.
- Obtaining donated items
- Community Awareness/Marketing
- Selling Tickets
- Joining fundraising event committees