You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Computers & IT (Software Related)
There are 7 record(s) that match your criteria.
Create awareness around the immediate community about the event through media releases, online community boards, post event media releases and more.
The Outreach Coordinator will help get our records organized and keep track of new contacts effectively:
- reconnect with previous contacts
- connect with Citizens' Committee for Pollution Control (CCPC) participants to add to our newsletter distribution
- prepare invitations for the celebration of our 50th anniversary of City-Wide Recycling (initiated in May of 1970)
We are open to some guidance and training in better organizing of information and details.also, you likely will be working with a collaborator. We find that it is important to have each person ready and able to stand in for the other, in circumstances of the other person being absent.
• Help manage various social media channels for the OCO.
• Amplify key messages via social media, attract qualified followers, drive engagement and increase participation in events and campaigns. You will stay on top of industry trends, company or customer stories, and breaking news to seize opportunities to strategically inject OCO into timely news articles and social discussions.
• Establish, monitor, analyze and communicate PR/social media targets and results. You have impeccable writing skills and a learned understanding of engaging and interacting with different social media communities.
• Understand social metrics and are able to identify the ‘so what?’ behind them as you’ll be reporting on insights development and some measure the success of our campaigns.
What can you expect to do?
• Be Curious and constantly seek creativity
• monitor social media accounts and respond to questions and comments
• be highly familiar with the tone of the patron and be able to represent across social channels accordingly
• support the creation of monthly trend reports, campaign pulse reports and conduct sentiment analysis
• assist with the creation of organic content (ideation, creative development, copywriting)
• support the management of the monthly content calendars
• participate in research and social listening to uncover insights for strategic planning
• provide thought-starters into new & emerging trends and how they might be applied to current projects and campaigns
• bring value based upon your experience and interests within the Arts social and advertising space
• Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive multi-channel marketing strategy that helps achieve objectives approved by the Board
• Helps develop, execute and manage OCO’s brand, social media, website, publications, marketing, advertising, and communications in a proactive and strategic manner
• Success is measured by achieving increasing levels of recognition of OCO leading to a target number of concert attendees and associated revenues
• A passion for music and previous experience in event organizing is desirable
• This position reports to the President
Kindly provide copy of CV and a letter indicating interest and motivation in seeking this position.
- Create an "Interview Library" for our collection. Go over all of the footage for bits that need to be cut out due to misstatements, repetitions, interruptions, etc.
** Must have video editing experience and use your own editing equipment