You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Customer / Sales Services
There are 29 record(s) that match your criteria.
With the support of your Volunteer Run Directors and Communications Lead, co-ordinate pre-Run promotional activities
With your committee ensure logistics and volunteer resources are managed in a timely fashion leading up to the event.
Provide support and ideas to teams and participants to encourage online and offline fundraising to reach individual and event goals.
In partnership with the fundraising and sponsorship lead, hold community-wide fundraising campaigns.
Train captains by providing them with information and support.
Learn the Canadian Cancer Society's messages and share with businesses.
Develop a strategy to attract new teams.
Make presentations to businesses and associations (retired teachers' association, nurses' union, etc.) and encourage them to form teams. (Some daytime availability and connections in the community would be an asset.)
• Program management, motivating, coaching members to reach their goals
• Provide excellent customer service and support on the wellness floor
• Circulate the wellness floor monitoring members to ensure the safe use of equipment and offering fitness advice when needed.
• Follow Adult HFR Policy and Procedures manual and ensure compliance (e.g.: uniforms, service standards)
• Administrative duties, responsible for tracking daily statistics for the Wellness Centre usage and the number of participants in the various fitness classes
• Participates with the cleaning of all Wellness Centre equipment
• Individual Conditioning Level 1
• Current CPR and First Aid
• Customer Service and Relationship Building Skills
• Plan and execute corporate recruitment events such as lunch and learns, CEO challenges, etc
• Attend corporate events to serve as an ambassador for the Canadian Cancer Society and Run for the Cure with the objective of recruitment and sponsorship.
• Prospect for new corporate partners while serving as an ambassador for the Canadian Cancer Society and Run for the Cure.
Volunteer needed for gate admission sales, food booth sales and food preparation, trading post sales and security, administering surveys, safety persons, learn to drive a tractor assistance, litter pick-up, gate greeters, steamed corn sales, and parking attendants.
Develop a strategy to attract new teams.
Develop a strategy to foster retention in teams.
Make presentations to businesses and associations.
• Reporting to the designated depot at the assigned time
• Picking up route list, and meals, etc.
• Delivering meals to assigned clients, dropping off notices etc. within expected time frames
• Ensuring that meals are received by the client at the time of delivery or following previously made arrangements or procedures
• Talking with the client to observe that they are safe and all is well
• Returning containers and any money collected to the designated depot
• Returning any undeliverable meals to the designated depot
b) Maintain confidentiality of route sheets
c) Submission of expense claim form as required
d) Use “MOW” car sign to facilitate parking and to increase community awareness of the program
e) Report to the supervisor any concerns regarding the well-being of the clients
f) Attend in-service training as arranged by the branch, including initial orientation
- Sell bingo cards
- Make correct change
- Act in a friendly manner to bingo participants
While bingo session occurs:
- Interact with bingo participants on the floor to sell cards
- Responsible for small float while selling cards on the floor
- When someone yells "bingo", call winning numbers back to "the caller" so he/she can approve their bingo call
- If approved, give winner their prize money
Greet and assist with customer purchases, handle money transactions, merchandise products.
- greet, welcome customers
- assist customers in finding gifts or products
- learn product features and artisan information
- share the mission of Ten Thousand Villages
2. Operate the computerized cash register to ring in purchases, handling cash and credit cards.
3. Assist the Store Manager with keeping the store neat, clean and attractive and restocking inventory.
- Input consigned and/or donated items into the computer system
- Tag clothes and items with prices
- Hang and display merchandise
- Greet customers
- Assist customers in choosing outfits and accessories
- Cashier (if you are interested in this position, the shop will provide additional training)
Provide office assistance, helping with activities and programs, telephone, friendly visiting, reading, library, computer, friendly escort to appointments, refreshment server, etc. Assignments will be based on volunteer skills and interests and department need.
• Ensure the merchandise is presented in a tidy, clean and organized manner to encourage sales
• Responsible to know what merchandise is currently on the shelves
• Be able to respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise when needed
• Assist with loading and unloading donated merchandise from/to customers’ vehicles
• Actively approach customers to help them find items they are looking for
• Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers
• Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required
• Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times
• Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making referrals when appropriate
• Other duties as required.
• Assist in answering phone calls
• Periodically review merchandise on shelves to further assist customer inquiries
• Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers;
• Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required;
• Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times;
• Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making appropriate referrals when appropriate;
• Other duties as required.
The role of the Cashier is to provide assistance to the ReStore with front line cash operations. This support allows HFH Halton to raise funds to cover the affiliate’s operational costs and build homes in the Halton community.
Responsible to: The ReStore Staff member on duty
Screening Process: Interview + provide two References + Police Check
- Attend and participate in regular Volunteer Relations committee meetings
- Present Recruitment reports at committee meetings
- Attend and participate in volunteer recognition events
- Participate in fulfilling the HFHHM volunteer department goals as set out in the Strategic Plan
- Schedule and Chair “Recruitment Planning” meetings as required
- Lead the Volunteer Relations Committee in post-event debriefings
- Develop, execute and assume the lead role in volunteer recruitment strategies and campaigns to increase the number of volunteers.
- Identify, contact and maintain recruitment sources
- The Recruitment Coordinator will also work closely with the Youth Coordinator, Community Ambassadors, and the Administrative Coordinator to achieve recruitment goals
- The incumbent will also work closely with the Marketing and Communication manager who will manage all social media advertising ( advertising, web posting, posters, Letters, email blasts, Twitter, Facebook and other social media resources)
- May be required to provide input and feedback on other committees as it relates to Recruitment strategies
- May be required to speak to small groups (20+)
- Work closely with HFH Halton-Mississauga Staff and Volunteers as required
. Usher audience members into the Church, provide programs and sometimes assist in seating more elderly audience members . Assist in staging of concerts, moving piano, chairs and stands before and clearing chairs etc after the concert.
We are looking for volunteers with an interest in:
- understanding how an orchestra concert is presented
- providing excellent customer service to OCO patrons
- helping set up the stage & box office before concerts and tear-down post-concert
- ushering and interacting with patrons
- assisting in raffle and soloist flower presentations
- assisting with intermission reception preparation, execution & clean-up
- Obtaining donated items
- Community Awareness/Marketing
- Selling Tickets
- Joining fundraising event committees