You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Education Support (Early Years)
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Works together with the Executive team to decide which events HBFI will participate in, and host.
• Annual events:
HBFI participates in Multicultural Event, and Oakville and Burlington Children’s Festivals
HBFI hosts Spring Movie, World Breastfeeding Week Family Picnic, and Canadian Breastfeeding Week Family Hike
• Leads event planning work groups. Ensuring that events run on time; that all stakeholders are communicated in a timely and professional manner.
• Oversee all production, set-up, volunteers, event operations, and event signage
• Prepares and submits all applications to relevant City offices for event venues before cut-off dates.
• Arranges all aspects of events: insurance, permits, event budgets, entertainment, food, participating partners, door prizes, giveaways, and baby changing area.
• Collaborates with the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure appropriate\ volunteers are required at all events, and volunteer certificates after events
• Oversees fundraising and donations for events.
• Collaborates with Website Coordinator and Social Media Coordinators for the promotion of community events, including advertising, posters, and distribution.
• Reports progress and updates at meetings or communicates report to the executive if unable to attend meetings.
• Provide post-event analysis by holding an event debrief.
• Prepares an annual report for the AGM.
• Manage the storage of materials for events
-Online ordering of food for our programs.
-Preparing meals and snacks for students to eat; most programs do not involve cooking, but most have some cutting of fresh fruits and vegetables and minimal preparation of other food items.
-Setting up for food service which can include setting up chairs and tables, cleaning the eating and food preparation surfaces and putting out dishes and food.
-Post-program cleanup; this can include doing dishes, putting food away, cleaning tables and putting away chairs.
-Monthly reporting and financial tracking; this involves working with school staff to obtain account balances and submitting totals to HFFT each month.
ALL COVID-19 GUIDELINES PERMITTING