You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: General Trade-Related
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Requires some physical strength to perform tasks as assigned
- Able to take direction as required and seek out guidance on projects.
- Perform assigned duties on renovation sites
- Work in collaboration with fellow Crew Members and affiliate staff.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work site at all time.
- Strive for quality
- Ensure safety on site at all times.
- Contribute to a positive and rewarding work environment for all.
- May need to load and unload delivery vehicles
• Ensure the merchandise is presented in a tidy, clean and organized manner to encourage sales
• Responsible to know what merchandise is currently on the shelves
• Be able to respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise when needed
• Assist with loading and unloading donated merchandise from/to customers’ vehicles
• Actively approach customers to help them find items they are looking for
• Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers
• Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required
• Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times
• Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making referrals when appropriate
• Other duties as required.
Provide customer service
Help with general housekeeping tasks
Assist with pick ups
Repair damaged items and assembles products to sell in the ReStore
- help internationally trained individuals to gain a better understanding of the current job market in their field or occupation;
- establish valuable networking contacts;
- learn more about sector-specific language and professional practice in Canada.