You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Maintenance / Repair
There are 6 record(s) that match your criteria.
Our volunteer opportunities are vast and varied.
- Requires some physical strength to perform tasks as assigned
- Able to take direction as required and seek out guidance on projects.
- Perform assigned duties on renovation sites
- Work in collaboration with fellow Crew Members and affiliate staff.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work site at all time.
- Strive for quality
- Ensure safety on site at all times.
- Contribute to a positive and rewarding work environment for all.
- May need to load and unload delivery vehicles
Provide customer service
Help with general housekeeping tasks
Assist with pick ups
Repair damaged items and assembles products to sell in the ReStore
● May be required to test large appliances
● Adhere a “tested” sticker to the items tested – with date tested, name and any comments;
● Train and mentor new volunteers as required;
● Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times;
● Be able to respond to customer inquiries regarding electrical products when needed;
● Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making referrals when appropriate
● Work collaboratively with other volunteers
● Other duties as required