You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Music & Performing Arts
There are 22 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Help manage various social media channels for the OCO.
• Amplify key messages via social media, attract qualified followers, drive engagement and increase participation in events and campaigns. You will stay on top of industry trends, company or customer stories, and breaking news to seize opportunities to strategically inject OCO into timely news articles and social discussions.
• Establish, monitor, analyze and communicate PR/social media targets and results. You have impeccable writing skills and a learned understanding of engaging and interacting with different social media communities.
• Understand social metrics and are able to identify the ‘so what?’ behind them as you’ll be reporting on insights development and some measure the success of our campaigns.
What can you expect to do?
• Be Curious and constantly seek creativity
• monitor social media accounts and respond to questions and comments
• be highly familiar with the tone of the patron and be able to represent across social channels accordingly
• support the creation of monthly trend reports, campaign pulse reports and conduct sentiment analysis
• assist with the creation of organic content (ideation, creative development, copywriting)
• support the management of the monthly content calendars
• participate in research and social listening to uncover insights for strategic planning
• provide thought-starters into new & emerging trends and how they might be applied to current projects and campaigns
• bring value based upon your experience and interests within the Arts social and advertising space
- To select repertoire
- To direct and accompany a 30 voice senior choir in preparation for two concerts each year
• Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive multi-channel marketing strategy that helps achieve objectives approved by the Board
• Helps develop, execute and manage OCO’s brand, social media, website, publications, marketing, advertising, and communications in a proactive and strategic manner
• Success is measured by achieving increasing levels of recognition of OCO leading to a target number of concert attendees and associated revenues
• A passion for music and previous experience in event organizing is desirable
• This position reports to the President
Kindly provide copy of CV and a letter indicating interest and motivation in seeking this position.
Visits are weekly for as little as one-hour time commitment for an in-home visit or a couple of hours if you care to take them to an activity in which you share an interest such as coffee, shopping, attend an art show, live music, even for a walk by the lake. By volunteering, you may also be providing some much-needed support to a caregiver or family member simply by visiting one of our wonderful clients.
Your visit helps maintain and encourage the client's confidence and independence.
We have a long list of non-English speaking clients waiting for company.
- Capture children's work through photos/videos and notes
- Attend monthly artists meetings to collaborate in art related experiences
- monitoring youth in the dance area
- assist with set-up/clean-up
The duties include:
- Developing a vision and strategic direction for the organization with a plan to achieve healthy growth
- Serving as a spokesperson for the organization
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new sponsors and advertisers
- Management and governance of the organization
- Developing agendas, chairing Board meetings, and organizing the annual general meeting
- Ensuring the monitoring and evaluating of the quality of collective and individual Board member performance
- Ensuring timely and effective performance of organizational functions necessary for the maintenance of not-for-profit charitable organization tax related status.
- Ensuring the Board is meeting its obligations in relation to effective:
• organizational planning
• efficient and prudent financial management
• resource development and fundraising
• relationships with the community
• management of human resources
• management of responsive, quality programming
- assisting audience members to their seats
- ensuring the safety of the audience members at events, under the supervision of the Theatre staff
- checking tickets at ticketed events
- providing information to patrons about events at the theatre
- maintaining the basic tidiness of the theatre seating area and lobby
- assisting with Coat Check when needed
. Usher audience members into the Church, provide programs and sometimes assist in seating more elderly audience members . Assist in staging of concerts, moving piano, chairs and stands before and clearing chairs etc after the concert.
We are looking for volunteers with an interest in:
- understanding how an orchestra concert is presented
- providing excellent customer service to OCO patrons
- helping set up the stage & box office before concerts and tear-down post-concert
- ushering and interacting with patrons
- assisting in raffle and soloist flower presentations
- assisting with intermission reception preparation, execution & clean-up
Help with group or one on one activities.
We are looking for volunteers who would like to work with our Social Media team (interviewing, editing, video and photo) and to work with our Theatre group (writing play scripts, rehearsing lines, setting up final stage presentation)
In The Loop Media (Mondays and/or Wednesdays 9-3).
Theatre group (Fridays 9-3).
Visits can be weekly or every 2 weeks for as little as one hour total time commitment for an in-home visit or a couple of hours if you care to take them to an activity in which you share an interest (coffee & shopping, an art show, live music, shopping, bowling or even for a walk by the lake). By volunteering, you may also be providing some much-needed support to a caregiver or family member simply by visiting one of our wonderful clients.
~Assist residents to get to and from the program area and help them during the activity is needed
Our Frontline volunteers are with the children at the bedside, during activities, within the Snoezelen area, enjoying arts and crafts, spending time outside, and generally are there to support the child and Frontline staff with whatever activities are going on around the Home.
Frontline volunteers must be at least 20 years of age.
As a Game On! Facilitator your role is to lead a group of 10-12 grade 6 to 8 boys in a 10 week program focusing on active living, balanced eating and feeling positive about themselves.
Provide one to one conversations with clients, give manicures, read stories, reminisce, play cards,etc.
Bring your own special skills and perhaps start a new interest group.
- Answer questions or direct to the correct staff person if necessary to appropriately answer.
- To respond to and handle house disturbances.
- To assist anyone who requires assistance or special seating arrangements.
- Other duties as assigned