You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Personal Support
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Click on the Position Title to view the full details of the record
● Maintain regular communication with consumer(s): at minimum once a week via email or phone, one in-person
social event per month
● Establish a trusting and supportive relationship with client(s)
● Record and report volunteer hours on the volunteer time log on a monthly basis - include time spent calling, emailing, and visiting client
● Communicate any changes, issues, or inconsistent communication patterns to staff liaison in an effective and timely manner
- Interact professionally in accordance with Links2Care Code of Conduct and Human Rights Act.
• Maintain complete confidentiality of client information in accordance with Links2Care
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
• Visit or call client on a consistent, weekly basis.
• Engage in friendly conversation and leisure activities that both parties enjoy, such as playing
cards or sharing a hobby as per client interests, in order to develop a respectful, friendly, caring
• Maintain contact with the Coordinator, informing them of any concerns and receiving
instructions to meet client and Links2Care goals.
• Maintain communication with the client in the event of any schedule changes.
• Complete and submit a monthly volunteer time record.
• Maintain calmness in emergencies, with an ability to assist in a crisis.
• Participate in annual volunteer survey.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Time Commitment of 1-2 hours per week.
Currently looking for English, Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, German speaking men and women in Halton. Other languages as needed.