You performed a search for: Areas of Interest: Building & Construction
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Country Heritage Park, A Food and Farm Experience
8560 Tremaine Road, Milton (near Kelso Conservation Area & 401)
Do you like working with historical artifacts; cataloguing items; moving objects; outdoor work; parking cars; fairtime tasks?
Our volunteer opportunities are vast and varied.
Habitat for Humanity Halton-Mississauga
Affiliate Head Office– 1800 Appleby Rd, Burlington & various locations in the affiliate service area
- Hands on labour as per the project time table (i.e. Cabinet removal, drywall, painting, flooring installation, gutter repairs/cleaning, building decks and fences, etc )
- Requires some physical strength to perform tasks as assigned
- Able to take direction as required and seek out guidance on projects.
- Perform assigned duties on renovation sites
- Work in collaboration with fellow Crew Members and affiliate staff.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work site at all time.
- Strive for quality
- Ensure safety on site at all times.
- Contribute to a positive and rewarding work environment for all.
- May need to load and unload delivery vehicles
Summit Housing and Outreach Programs, Burlington Office, Mental Health Supportive Housing and Outreach Programs
The Board of Directors for SHOP seeks interested community members to join various committees to support the work of the Board of Directors, including our Finance Committee or Quality and Innovation Committee. We are currently looking for individuals with an interest in the committee topic as well as expertise in law/legal services, finance, housing/real estate, and/or police/law enforcement.