Oakville Chamber Orchestra
This is a high profile volunteer position for an experienced marketing pro and for an associate
• Responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive multi-channel marketing strategy that helps achieve objectives approved by the Board
• Helps develop, execute and manage OCO’s brand, social media, website, publications, marketing, advertising, and communications in a proactive and strategic manner
• Success is measured by achieving increasing levels of recognition of OCO leading to a target number of concert attendees and associated revenues
• A passion for music and previous experience in event organizing is desirable
• This position reports to the President
Kindly provide copy of CV and a letter indicating interest and motivation in seeking this position.
Halton Baby-Friendly Initiative
1151 Bronte Road, Oakville
Promote, protect and support breastfeeding in the Halton community. Attend and participate in monthly planning meetings (2 hrs per month). Participate in work groups to create/edit resources, plan and host community events for families.
Special Olympics Ontario, Burlington Community - Mailing Address
To help create and develop a webpage for Special Olympics Burlington. As well someone to help with the communication aspect of Special Olympics Burlington
Children's Design International Collection / Collection internationale desseins d'enfants, Online Service, Educational and Research Archives
Volunteer from home
Disseminate information about the Collection on social media and forums, particularly those addressing students and professionals in the humanities. Collect and share citations, reading suggestions and events of interest. Engage Internet users in conversations about the preservation of children drawings and our mission.
Oakville Community Centre for Peace, Ecology and Human Rights
Volunteers will assist coordinator in campaign development, hosting of events and fundraising.
Sexual Assault & Violence Intervention Services of Halton, Oakville - Head Office
Educate the public on issues of consent, male privilege, and healthy masculinity.
Represent MAN in community events and booths.
Attend monthly community meetings.
Sit on MAN's Action Committee.
Contribute to MAN's website development and maintenance.