You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Northridge Long Term Care Centre
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Assigned to a specific resident(s) for designated meals
- Assist resident to the dining room
- Provide assistance throughout the meal in the dining room, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse/Registered Practical Nurse
- Report to recreation staff to be notified of specific tasks and duties to be performed during activity
- Follow direction and instructions of recreation staff, by inviting and assisting the resident to the designated program area. This may including pushing residents in their wheelchairs.
- Follow instructions for specific activities. Provide residents with verbal encouragement.
- Upon completion of program assists residents back to their home area.
- Assist with program area clean up.
- Notify program staff of any issues or concerns that arose from the visit.