You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Darling Home for Kids
There are 5 record(s) that match your criteria.
- Handling donor acknowledgements and thank-you letters
- Identify donor prospects and research donor prospects
- Data entry and maintenance of the database
- Development of donor materials, presentations, and mailings
- Serves as an ambassador for the organization and promotes a positive image
(Please note this list is not exhaustive, nor do we require one volunteer to fulfill all roles. Volunteers will be assessed for suitability and job tasked accordingly.)
Planning and engaging in recreational activities.
Other duties as assigned by Care Team.
- Engage in recreational activities, crafts and games with children in care
- Plan and execute recreational activities
- Assist with feeding children, and minor household tasks such as laundry, kitchen cleaning, and toy tidy up
We understand and appreciated that each volunteer's skill may not fit with every task.
Our Companionship volunteers are with the children at the bedside, during activities, within the Snoezelen area, enjoying arts and crafts, spending time outside, and generally are there to support the child and staff with whatever activities are going on around the Home.
Companionship volunteers must be at least 20 years of age.