You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): May Court Club of Oakville
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
An overview of our women's service organization and the available volunteer opportunities that we offer will be presented. All volunteer positions require you to become a member of The May Court Club of Oakville. We are dedicated to creating a volunteer experience that can meet the active demands of today's lifestyle.
The Board of Directors manages every facet of the club. Terms are a minimum of one year and a maximum of two years in the same role. Job descriptions are available and can be requested from the Membership Director. Board Orientation is available.
Our fiscal year runs from September 1st to June 30th. The club does not operate throughout the summer months, although the club audit is conducted in the summer.
- Greet customers
- Help customers find outfits and accessories
- Record details about consigned and/or donated items on our user friendly computer system
- Tag clothes and items with prices
- Hang and display merchandise
- Cashier (if you are interested in this position, the shop will provide additional training)
- The shop does not operate throughout the summer months.