You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Sexual Assault & Violence Intervention Services of Halton, Oakville - Head Office
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
We are seeking commited people to assist our major events committing to being responsible for any of the following:
- Obtaining donated items
- Community Awareness/Marketing
- Selling Tickets
- Joining fundraising event committees
- Support survivors of sexual assault and violence (and their support people) on the SAVIS 24 hour crisis line using an anti-
racist/anti-oppression feminist framework
- Complete SAVIS crisis line training and evaluation
- Agree to work 20 hours per month on the crisis line
- Must attend monthly volunteer meetings (6:30pm-8:30pm)
- Schedule shifts with Coordinator
- Submit monthly statistics reports
Represent MAN in community events and booths.
Attend monthly community meetings.
Sit on MAN's Action Committee.
Contribute to MAN's website development and maintenance.