You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Oakville Chamber Orchestra, Oakville - Mailing Address
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Our organization is based in Oakville. This position requires a commitment of about 5 hours per week and attendance at board meetings about 8 times per year.
- Usher audience members into the Church, provide programs and sometimes assist in seating more elderly audience members.
- Assist in staging of concerts, moving piano, chairs and stands before and clearing chairs after the concert, etc .
We are looking for volunteers with an interest in:
- understanding how an orchestra concert is presented
- providing excellent customer service to OCO patrons
- helping set up the stage & box office before concerts and tear-down post-concert
- ushering and interacting with patrons
- assisting in raffle and soloist flower presentations
- assisting with intermission reception preparation, execution & clean-up
• Help manage various social media channels for the OCO.
• Amplify key messages via social media, attract qualified followers, drive engagement and increase participation in events and campaigns. You will stay on top of orchestra and audience stories and trends, and breaking news, to seize opportunities to strategically inject OCO into news articles and social discussions.
• Establish, monitor, analyze and communicate PR/social media targets and results. You have great writing skills and an understanding of how to engage and interact with different social media communities.
• Understand social metrics and be able to identify the ‘so what?’ behind them as you’ll be reporting on insights development and measure the success of our campaigns.
What can you expect to do?
• Be curious and constantly seek creativity.
• monitor social media accounts and respond to questions and comments.
• be familiar with the needs of our audience and be able to use social channels accordingly
• report on the success of social media; are we getting more hits, interest and ticket sales.
• assist with the creation of content.
• bring value based upon your experience and interests within the Arts social and advertising space