You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): HMC Connections, Community Connections Program
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
Looking for a volunteer to help teach music to newcomer youth
As a mentor, you may help your mentee by doing the following:
• Giving practical advice on how to navigate a job search in the GTA
• Supporting them to grow their professional networks, connecting them to your contacts where appropriate
• Advising on recommended training and career development
• Helping them deal with questions and issues that may arise in the early stages of employment.
- Experience working with multicultural and multilingual classrooms.
- Self-motivated, organized, professional, and adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to help high school students prepare and successfully pass English assessments for admission in university/college.
Volunteer tutors will help the student with their academic needs and complete their homework assignments for Grade 6 -12 in Math; French; Science & English.
We are currently looking to fill in 10 positions for French, Math, and English) for a volunteer tutor who will be able to help newcomer students. We have a higher demand for tutors who can teach older students (Grade 11 - 12).