You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Canadian Cancer Society - Ontario Division
There are 1 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Responding to requests for client rides from the Transportation Coordinator, ideally via email, and wherever possible being flexible with your schedule as busy days/times/periods change
• Confirm travel arrangements with client(s) by phone
• Offer minimal assistance to get clients in and out of the car (no lifting permitted)
• Put client safety first by following safe driving procedures and keeping your license and insurance details updated
• Adhere to all Canadian Cancer Society policies, procedures, standards and guidelines including client confidentiality, role boundaries and our 100% smoke free policy