You performed a search for: Suitable for: Persons with a hearing impairment
There are 4 record(s) that match your criteria.
If you’re ready to learn about advocacy and committed to taking action every month, join us!
*** To volunteer: sign up here: https://resultscanada.ca/join-us/ ***
Do you like working with historical artifacts; cataloguing items; moving objects; outdoor yard work; parking cars; meeting people and participating in events? Our volunteer opportunities are vast and varied.
2. Warehouse Helper - Helping our staff and other volunteers in the warehouse, moving furniture, accepting donations. Steel-toe safety shoes are required. This position is available during the week and on Saturdays.
3. Client Service Representative - Supporting clients with choosing furniture for their homes. Preparing documents and taking pictures. Help staff to receive drop off items from our donors. Organizing furniture records.
4. Outreach Support - Supporting our team with all outreach programs: delivering flyers, meeting with potential donors and coordinators, participating in events and festivals. This position is available to volunteers with a very limited time, can be done during the day or after hours. Some weekends are required (shows and festivals). Multimedia developers and fans are welcome to update our media platforms.
- Make phone calls to clients that are in need, especially during these hard times
- Assist in various programs that we offer online to clients
- Training will be provided
- Shifts are flexible and are offered to our clients throughout the Region, Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm
- Lived mental health experience considered an asset.