You performed a search for: Skills / Experience: Sports & Coaching
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
• Assisting staff with coaching and supervising children at camp
• Equipment collection and maintenance (i.e. inflating soccer balls, collecting cones)
• General help around camp
• Maintain a clean camp environment and help staff meet all safety protocols
• Adhere to and help enforce all camp policies
Qualities we’re looking for:
• Enjoys soccer and sporting activities
• Great with children (ages 5 to 13 years)
• Energetic and enthusiastic
• Responsible and reliable
We understand and appreciated that each volunteer's skill may not fit with every task.
Our volunteers act as positive role models to children of all ages throughout Halton. Individuals are matched with a child/youth in need and spend time doing recreational or social outings in the community. In as little as a few hours a month you can make a significant difference in the life of a child.
Our virtual mentors are currently only visiting with children and youth using various virtual platforms.