You performed a search for: Skills / Experience: Writing & Editing
There are 6 record(s) that match your criteria.
If you’re ready to learn about advocacy and committed to taking action every month, join us!
*** To volunteer: sign up here: https://resultscanada.ca/join-us/ ***
• Attend virtual meetings weekly
• Plan, organize and participate on projects and events
• Give insight about what’s missing in our community for youth and how we can work together to find some solutions
• A suggested commitment of 6-12 months, but feel free to attend some meetings first to check it out!
Please note: This opportunity only for youth residing in ACTON or GEORGETOWN. Thank you
• Assist with fundraising event planning
• Technologically efficient to promote and market events on social media
• Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database.
• Prepare meeting materials for event committee
• Scheduling of events volunteers
• Assist with other duties as assigned by the Fundraising & Events Specialist
• 2 Days in Office 9-5pm
• Location: 1000 Sheppard Ave West, Suit 100, North York
We are in a ground floor office. No elevator. Only staff are permitted in the office. Our workstations are divided and separate. Masks are worn by all.
1. Sorting and filing historical papers, and filing new ones on-line.
2. Using historical name lists to identify “Recycling Pioneers” for notification of an upcoming event.
3. Helping us to improve efficiency.
4. Because of Covid restrictions, you will work from home, maintaining contact with the Secretary and Volunteer Coordinator. We will respect your personal situation around hours of work.
Ideally, you will collaborate with one other member, who could replace you in situations of absence.
2. Warehouse Helper - Helping our staff and other volunteers in the warehouse, moving furniture, accepting donations. Steel-toe safety shoes are required. This position is available during the week and on Saturdays.
3. Client Service Representative - Supporting clients with choosing furniture for their homes. Preparing documents and taking pictures. Help staff to receive drop off items from our donors. Organizing furniture records.
4. Outreach Support - Supporting our team with all outreach programs: delivering flyers, meeting with potential donors and coordinators, participating in events and festivals. This position is available to volunteers with a very limited time, can be done during the day or after hours. Some weekends are required (shows and festivals). Multimedia developers and fans are welcome to update our media platforms.