You performed a search for: Skills / Experience: First Aid
There are 8 record(s) that match your criteria.
Acting as a Community Ambassador for Habitat for Humanity by providing exceptional client care and brand awareness
Assisting with loading and unloading of merchandise from donor locations to ReStore receiving docks
Assisting with moving merchandise onto the sales floor
Assisting with the training of new Volunteer Driver Assistants and Drivers when required
Assisting with documenting and verifying items picked-up
• Ensure the merchandise is presented in a tidy, clean and organized manner to encourage sales
• Responsible to know what merchandise is currently on the shelves
• Be able to respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise when needed
• Assist with loading and unloading donated merchandise from/to customers’ vehicles
• Actively approach customers to help them find items they are looking for
• Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers
• Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required
• Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times
• Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making referrals when appropriate
• Other duties as required.
Provide customer service
Help with general housekeeping tasks
Assist with pick ups
Repair damaged items and assembles products to sell in the ReStore
• Assist in answering phone calls
• Periodically review merchandise on shelves to further assist customer inquiries
• Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers;
• Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required;
• Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times;
• Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making appropriate referrals when appropriate;
• Other duties as required.
The role of the Cashier is to provide assistance to the ReStore with front line cash operations. This support allows HFH Halton to raise funds to cover the affiliate’s operational costs and build homes in the Halton community.
Responsible to: The ReStore Staff member on duty
Screening Process: Provide two references
Become a Nanny Angel! How you can help:
• Provide fun, educational, creative and safe experiences for the children
• Minimum 6 months of commitment to ensure support during the duration of a mom’s cancer treatment and recovery
• 4 hours of childcare service per week to the same family
• Volunteers are matched with families based on compatibility and location within the Greater Toronto Area: Halton, Peel, York, Durham Regions and the City of Toronto.
The role is not that of a babysitter, housekeeper or personal assistant – Nanny Angels are there to engage and support the children.