You performed a search for: Skills / Experience: First Aid
There are 11 record(s) that match your criteria.
Become a Nanny Angel! How you can help:
• Provide fun, educational, creative and safe experiences for the children
• Minimum 6 months of commitment to ensure support during the duration of a mom’s cancer treatment and recovery
• 4 hours of childcare service per week to the same family
• Volunteers are matched with families based on compatibility and location within the Greater Toronto Area: Halton, Peel, York, Durham Regions and the City of Toronto.
The role is not that of a babysitter, housekeeper or personal assistant – Nanny Angels are there to engage and support the children.
• Assist in answering phone calls
• Periodically review merchandise on shelves to further assist customer inquiries
• Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers;
• Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required;
• Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times;
• Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making appropriate referrals when appropriate;
• Other duties as required.
The role of the Cashier is to provide assistance to the ReStore with front line cash operations. This support allows HFH Halton to raise funds to cover the affiliate’s operational costs and build homes in the Halton community.
Responsible to: The ReStore Staff member on duty
Screening Process: Interview + provide two References + Police Check
Assisting with loading and unloading of merchandise from donor locations to ReStore receiving docks
Assisting with moving merchandise onto the sales floor
Assisting with the training of new Volunteer Driver Assistants and Drivers when required
Assisting with documenting and verifying items picked-up
• Ensure the merchandise is presented in a tidy, clean and organized manner to encourage sales
• Responsible to know what merchandise is currently on the shelves
• Be able to respond to customer inquiries regarding merchandise when needed
• Assist with loading and unloading donated merchandise from/to customers’ vehicles
• Actively approach customers to help them find items they are looking for
• Be courteous, respectful and professional to both the customer and your fellow volunteers
• Train and provide support to all new volunteers as required
• Ensure work area is clean, tidy and safe at all times
• Assist in providing information on Habitat for Humanity and making referrals when appropriate
• Other duties as required.
Provide customer service
Help with general housekeeping tasks
Assist with pick ups
Repair damaged items and assembles products to sell in the ReStore
• Provide specific and relevant feedback to participants for assist instructing
• Take an initiative to assist Aquatic staff in setting up and cleaning up all daily activities
• Scan all participants and area around them always for safety purpose
Completion and current Bronze Cross & Emergency or Standard First Aid with CPR B or C certificate
• Understands the scope of the fitness class and participation capabilities
• Be prepared to modify class to suit needs of participants
• Ensure all equipment is safe and report any issues to Team Leader of HFR
• Program management, motivating, coaching members to reach their goals
• Provide excellent customer service and support on the wellness floor
• Circulate the wellness floor monitoring members to ensure the safe use of equipment and offering fitness advice when needed.
• Follow Adult HFR Policy and Procedures manual and ensure compliance (e.g.: uniforms, service standards)
• Administrative duties, responsible for tracking daily statistics for the Wellness Centre usage and the number of participants in the various fitness classes
• Participates with the cleaning of all Wellness Centre equipment
• Individual Conditioning Level 1
• Current CPR and First Aid
• Customer Service and Relationship Building Skills