You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Darling Home for Kids
There are 3 record(s) that match your criteria.
Our Frontline volunteers are with the children at the bedside, during activities, within the Snoezelen area, enjoying arts and crafts, spending time outside, and generally are there to support the child and Frontline staff with whatever activities are going on around the Home.
Frontline volunteers must be at least 20 years of age.
- Handling donor acknowledgements and thank-you letters
- Identify donor prospects and research donor prospects
- Data entry and maintenance of the database
- Development of donor materials, presentations, and mailings
- Serves as an ambassador for the organization and promotes a positive image
(Please note this list is not exhaustive, nor do we require one volunteer to fulfill all roles. Volunteers will be assessed for suitability and job tasked accordingly.)
- Preparing freezer meals for our staff to utilize at later dates
- Running errands to pick up groceries (reimbursement by organization and/or in-kind donation)
- Cleaning and organizing our kitchen
- Tidying up after a volunteer shift