You performed a search for: Organization / Program Name(s): Our Kids Network
There are 2 record(s) that match your criteria.
Crew Member responsibilities:
• Give insight about what’s missing in our community for youth and how we can work together to find some solutions
• Be open to learning about community resources for youth so you can share them with your friends and other youth you know
• Plan, organize and participate on projects and events
• Engage with other youth and adults in the community to promote the goals of the Aldershot Youth Crew and encourage your peers to also get involved as volunteers or event participants
• Identify things you might want to learn about from adult allies
• Attend meeting twice a month on Tuesdays at “the Hub” at Holy Rosary school – 5:30-7:30pm
• A suggested commitment of 6-12 months with the possibility of extension, but feel free to attend some meetings first to check it out!
Please note: This opportunity is intended for youth residing in Burlington, Ontario.
Duties may include the following items depending on the current project:
• Youth insights and feedback on various projects
• Learning about community resources and sharing them with your friends and other youth you know
• Planning, organizing and participating in projects and events
• Advocacy around project deliverables that have an impact on youth in our community
*PLEASE NOTE: This opportunity is intended for youth residing in Oakville, Ontario. We are specifically seeking youth volunteers from the following schools in our North Oakville neighbourhood, but would be open to any youth living in Oakville who want to apply:
*Secondary Schools (All grades)
-Holy Trinity S.S.
-White Oaks S.S.
*Elementary Schools (Grades 7-8)
-St. Michael's Elementary
-St. Andrew's Elementary
-Our Lady Peace Elementary