Add to List
Last Full Update:
10 Jan 2023
Memos and Bulletins
The Halton Child Care Directory and Information Line (CCDIL) provides parents with free, personalized assistance in choosing child care.
Visit www.thrc.ca or call us at 905-875-0235 if you wish to speak to our qualified consultants about how to choose quality child care that meets the needs of your family and receive a customized list of child care options in Halton.
||(50) Non Profit
||Donette Phillips, Manager, Direct Child Care Services; Email: Donette.Phillips@halton.ca
||Regional / Municipal ; Provincial
Description and Service Details
Government licensed child care centres for children aged 18 months to 3.8 years
* Programs foster the emotional, cognitive, social, and physical development of each individual child.
* financial assistance is available
* an individual program plan is provided for each child
* parenting supports and education available
* child care available for: toddlers 18-30 months * preschoolers 2.5-3.8 years
* an inclusion program is available for children with special needs ages 18 months -3.8 years
||Mon-Fri 7 am-6 pm
||Ages: 1.5 year(s) - 3.8 year(s)
||call the Central intake line for enrolment information or to be placed on the waiting list for care
||English ; French
||Program - sliding scale ; Fee assistance available ; assistance is provided by Halton Region.
||Margaret Drive child care centre
|Located In Community
|Address & Map
||Dorval Dr and Speers Rd
Categories and Classification